Get in touch
Advanced Natural Health Clinic
33902642 or 0412333209
All communication for appointments must be in email or over the phone, not through social media.
4/2 Finucane Rd
Capalaba QLD 4157
KOS Village – underneath Fernwood Fitness
Parking available in the carpark as well as under cover
Child Care available with prior booking
Monday and Friday – 9.30 – 3pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9.30 – 7.30
Saturday – by appointment only
Acute Consultations and Walk Ins are very welcome as long as we have a space at the time to see you, otherwise please call to arrange the best time to come in or call.
Advanced Natural Health
Chelsey Jean part of Advanced Natural Health is a ProActive Naturopathic clinic, which provides nutritional and naturopathic solutions, hands on body treatments, health coaching and advanced recovery techniques.
1.1 – Client Privacy and Confidentiality
Purpose: To ensure the privacy and confidentiality of all ANH clients who enter the clinic for treatment or advice.
Policy: All clients’ medical records will only be accessed by staff for the specific purposes of providing the most appropriate treatment, or to provide follow-up advice or future bookings. No records shall be removed from the clinic without prior approval by the Clinic Manager.
- All client records will only be accessed by clinic staff as required to provide appropriate consultations or administration.
- Clinic staff will ensure that clients’ files are kept in the relevant files cabinet unless they are in use by the practitioner or staff member.
- No client file will be left unattended in a public area.
- No client’s records will leave ANH without the Clinic Manager’s approval. Any such movement will be documented for tracking purposes.
- Any client records requested or forwarded to another health practitioner will first require a ‘Consent to provide health records’ form to be completed by the client.
ANH respects the privacy and confidentiality of our clients’ personal information, which will remain as priority at all times.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Our website may also utilise other third party analytics software to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. ADVANCED NATURAL HEALTH reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Related legislation: Privacy & Personal Information Act 1998
Health Records & Information Privacy Act 2002
Next review date: 7th August 2020